TIME HISTORIANS is a local-multiplayer (1-4 players) creative judgement video game, where you have to explore a historical setting and create historical narratives together. Travel to Ancient Egypt, collect relevant information, and then vote to decide which data will be used for completing the historical records.
Let me know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to rate the game! :)
Prototype created for a PhD research project. Funded by the Sussex Humanities Lab.
Time Historians by Manuel Alejandro Cruz Martínez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Instructions to play:
- Controller support (optimized to be played with PS4 controllers).
- Alternative keyboard input:
- Player 1: Keys W, A, S, and D.
- Player 2: Arrow keys.
- Player 3: Keypad 8, 4, 5, and 6.
- Player 4: Keys I, J, K, and L.
- To exit the game, simply press the escape key at any given point.
Installation and set up:
- Download, Unzip, and Open the folder “Time Historians (3.0)".
- Open the file “Time Historians (3.0).exe”. A new window will appear.
- If necessary, you can change the display and input settings on this window. We recommend playing on the default settings.
- Hit the “Play!” button on the lower right corner and the game should start.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.