Entry for The Heritage Jam 2017 - The Bones of Our Past
In PRINTED BONES players are presented with a digital interactive book full of paper cutouts. Players can drag these cutouts around and uncover new ones that lie underneath. These pieces contain illustrations of bones and lines of selected poems. Players can unveil these cutouts at their own pace and order, creating a different experience in every game.
Let us know what you think in the comments, and don't forget to rate the game! :)
Printed Bones by Almudena Martínez Martínez and Manuel Alejandro Cruz Martínez is licensed under a Creative Common
Installation and set up:
- Download, Unzip, and Open the folder “PrintedBones(ver1.0) - HeritageJam2017”.
- Open the file “PrintedBones(ver1.0).exe”. A new window will appear.
- If necessary, you can change the display and input settings on this window. We recommend playing on the default settings.
- Hit the “Play!” button on the lower right corner and the game should start.
Instructions to play:
- Use a computer mouse to move the cursor through the screen.
- Click and drag to interact with the different elements.
- To exit the game, simply press the escape key at any given point.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.